Do you have a question for Monty?
You can submit your question to email@example.com. Click on the button below to keep in touch with Monty by signing up for the free ASK MONTY e-newsletter. You will receive free horse training tips once a week.
|To receive the most comprehensive information and to sign up for ASK MONTY – free weekly tips from Monty delivered to your inbox – use the sign up box to the right.|
What’s included in the Ask Monty?
- Monty’s Question and Answer Column: Each week Monty picks one question from the hundreds he receives and publishes his educational answer in the Ask Monty e-newsletter.
- Monty’s Challenge: Test yourself each week as Monty challenges you to answer the next question he will tackle. Why should you bother? Because it will help you focus and learn. There is probably a comparable question in your life that needs answering – or there will be.
- Where in the World Is Monty? Keep track of Monty’s tour dates and locations so that you won’t miss his extraordinary demonstrations when he comes to your neighborhood.
- Articles: Monty and other top level professionals in the equine world discuss good practices for a gentle and effective approach to horses and horsemanship.
- Special Offers: Receive coupon codes and special discounts for Monty’s products, services and events delivered straight to your Inbox!
- Monty’s Principles: The content of this column will inspire you as it spans a broad range of subjects, from human applications such as horses and war veterans to learning how to communicate with horses and enjoy them for the magnificent creatures that they are. Column contributors include teachers, mentors, parents, therapists and community leaders. The unifying theme is positive news and successes constituting incremental steps towards our goal of leaving the world a better place than we find it for horses and for people, too.