Medium Dually Halter in Black
Monty's Patented Schooling Halter
The Dually Training Halter designed by Monty, is a patented schooling halter which effectively rewards horses for acting in partnership with the handler. This useful training aid will help get the most out of your work when leading, loading, long-lining, as a bitless bridle and more.
- Can be used as either a standard halter OR as a training aid
- Adjustable double noseband
- High quality brass hardware is designed to breakaway under extreme pressure
- Left & right side rings offer lateral control
- Double stitched nylon for maximum durability
- Comes with instructional booklet and DVD
The medium size ranges entirely through midsection of horse breeds. Most riding breeds will fit this size as adults. For standard horses from 600 to 1250 pounds as well as large ponies, e.g. Icelandic or Hackneys. (Please note that the size of the head matters more in fitting a Dually than the weight of the horse).
|Equus Online University subscribers can purchase this product at a reduced price. Monty designed and developed his educational line of products to make it easy for you to learn from his videos, use his equipment and become a better partner with your horse.|
|This product supports that process and is offered as an integral part of Monty’s concepts using the nature of Equus. Designed and developed by Monty Roberts. Learn how to subscribe here to be eligible for the discount: www.MontyRoberts.com/university|