Policies, Forms & Information
We are delighted you are considering participating in one of the educational events at the Monty Roberts Equestrian Academy.
We have provided local travel and accommodation information for your convenience.
Below, you will find the forms necessary to complete the application process for lessons and training programs. In addition, please note the following policies:
- Students wishing to enroll in a course must make a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total enrollment tuition to reserve a space. This deposit will be applied against the balance, which is due two weeks prior to the commencement of the lesson or training program.
- If a student fails to attend a lesson or training program for any reason, the student will not be entitled to a refund. However, any amount paid by such student will be applied against the full price of the total enrollment fee for the next scheduled lesson or training program. The student has one year to use this credit.
Under 18 and wish to learn?
Students under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the practical component of their class.
- If the parent or guardian wishes only to supervise the practical activities of the student, they may attend at no fee.
- If the parent or guardian wishes to attend the theoretical part of the class and supervise the practical activities of the student, they must pay 30% of the full tuition fee.
- If the parent or guardian wishes to attend the class in its entirety, they must pay the full tuition fee.
Forms necessary for application to MRILC lessons or training programs:
Monty Roberts International Learning Center Application
Assumption of Risk, Release of Indemnity Agreement
Photo Release Form